We are on to something brilliant here, Mr. OTN and I!
Last month I posted the TOP 10 things I wanted for Mother’s Day, hoping to give y’all some ideas of what a mom like me yearns for. I had no intention of giving hints to my daughters, especially since I don’t really think they come over to read my blog posts unless my title suggests some shocking family secret about to be revealed. Only then might they pop over to make sure I’ve protected their identity.
However, when I did the Mother’s Day post last month, guess what showed up on my porch a few days later? Yes! One of the gifts I’d listed.
Mr. OTN doesn’t really expect a gift but I asked him to pick his Top 10 List for Father’s Day anyway, just so I’d know what’s going to show up on the porch next . . . because if he wants something badly enough he generally buys it before anyone else has the chance.
Note: By clicking on the pictures you will be linked to the products. I do receive a small commission for anything purchased from Amazon, although you don’t pay any more than you normally would by going to Amazon directly yourself.
This is the list, in ascending order:
10. Alexa Voice Remote Control (you might guess that more is coming in this vein, as who buys the remote without the equipment, right?)
9. Echo Dot – This is a smaller version of the Alexa unit I told you about in my Mom’s Day post. We have one of these in our bedroom and I boss it around while I get ready in the morning, asking it to set the timer, tell me the weather outside, play my favorite music, etc.
8. BBQ Grill Tool Set with 16 Accessories and Aluminum Case – I love the case idea but how many guys put their toys away when they’ve finished with them?
7. Garrett Deluxe Gold Pan Kit – Because what guy isn’t an explorer at heart.
6. Roku Premier HD & 4K Streaming Media Player – No clue.
5. Echo – This is like the Echo Dot (Alexa lives inside) except with a speaker.
4. Penn Special Senator Star Drag Reel – This is sure to make a so-so fisherman a great fisherman 😉
3. Garrett Ace 250 Metal Detector – For more treasure hunting of course.
And finally . . .
I’m pretty sure that Mr. OTN’s Father’s Day list adds up to quite a bit more hard earned cash than my Mother’s Day list did, but really, don’t the really good dads deserve to be spoiled on their special day?
God bless our Dads!
I’ve been known to link up to the following great parties!!!
IShouldBeMoppingTheFloor, TheDedicatedHouse, Dwellings, ProjectInspired, InspireMeMonday, BetweenNapsOnThePorch, CelebrateYourStory, Making Your Home Sing Mondays, What Joy is Mine/Monday Musings, Darling Downs Diaries, The Art of Homemaking, SmallWonder, MomentsOfHope, Glimpses, SittingAmongFriends
TalkOfTheTown, HomeStoriesAtoZ, AStrollThruLife, CoastalCharm, CedarHillFarmhouse, TuesdaysAtOurHome, TheWinthropChronicles, Rich Faith Rising Unite Linky, Testimony Tuesday,Cheerleaders of Faith,Tell His Story
SavvySouthernStyle, Posed Perfection, A Wise Woman Builds Her Home, Woman to Woman Word Filled Wednesdays, ChristianBloggerLinkup, Mom’s Morning Coffee, Women with Intention, Coffee for Your Heart, MessyMarriage, ThreeWordWednesday
ShareYourStyle, ImpartingGrace, EmbracingChange, HaveADailyCupOfMrsOlson, MyRepurposedLife, ADelightsomeLife, KatherinesCorner, I Choose Joy, Thought Provoking Thursday, SincerelyPaulas, ThankfulThursdays, ThoughtfulThursday, Tune-inThursday
FrenchCountryCottage, TheCharmOfHome, RootedInThyme, TheDedicatedHouseAnythingBlueFriday, ShabbyliciousFriday, Sweet Inspiration, Faith’nFriends, Missional Women Faith Filled Fridays, Dance With Jesus FreshMarketFriday